Tuesday, January 13, 2009

back to school again....

It is 7:39... And Officially the first day of the semester! That means 12 weeks until summer! 28 days until my birthday. Ughhhh its way to early to actually think. I just feel like its kind of monumental. I feel like I am actually starting to get somewhere with school, in the direction I want to go. I have some pretty sweet classes. Like Speech, Creative Writing, English, and History of Africa. Yepp, History of Africa, I’m really only taking it because Kara is in it with me, and someone last semester told me he gives you an A if you show up to class lol. Also this semester a girl I work with is paying me to write her papers. J I might as well start getting paid now for my writing haha. I think I am most excited about creative writing. Please remind me this in 4 weeks though, because I have the hardest teacher, but I was told he grades papers really hard. That is actually why I took his class. I don’t have teachers that are really grammatically critiquing my papers, and that is what I need if I want to write. We will see. This blog is so random, my eyes are like half open and I don’t even have contacts in yet haha.




also because i am lame and like musicals....





I don't work so maybe I will let you know how it was later :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

umm okay first of all let's talk about this getting paid to do someone else's work...I'm pretty sure that's not okay!

Secondly, if you're going to pass that teacher you may want to be introduced to the dictionary...or AT LEAST spell check...good luck with that one ;)

have a good semester, I'm glad you're feeling like you're going somewhere with it now...and I love the clip!