Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Goolog

I have always said I belive God puts you in places at times to work in peoples lives.

I think last night was one of thoes nights, actually it has been more like the whole weekend.

Bradley came to the box after work, Kristin, JJ and I were being silly like we always are when we all started talking.

We started talking about why women are the way they are.

Basically it comes down to Disney and Childhood.

We are taught to be persued by society. Every princess Disney moves the girl is persued, wanted, worth the risk. So every girl wants that.

For example:

what if Snow White Doesnt Wake up?

In Cinderella he chases after her over a friggin shoe!!!

In the Little Mermaid she cant even speek, and he is so in love with her he wont give up.

Every girl wants that but in diffrent ways. For example some girls may love flowers just because, however the girl nest to her has no desires or wants for the. And thats where we know how the guy feels about us, by how well he knows us. Whoever is with me should know me. He should know that I am a sweats on the couach with movies kinda girl. I like Jimmy Johns, and Cicis over fancy restraunts. I don't mind going out but I would rather just chill.

I want to be worth the risk, bur more importantlly I want to be known.

Love never gives up.
Love cares more for others than for self.
Love doesn't want what it doesn't have.
Love doesn't strut,
Doesn't have a swelled head,
Doesn't force itself on others,
Isn't always "me first,"
Doesn't fly off the handle,
Doesn't keep score of the sins of others,
Doesn't revel when others grovel,
Takes pleasure in the flowering of truth,
Puts up with anything,
Trusts God always,
Always looks for the best,
Never looks back,
But keeps going to the end.

No comments: