Thursday, December 20, 2007

O,mg


No, that is not a typo. Oh, my God. He creacted this:














John 1:1-3




1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.



2He was with God in the beginning.
3Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.





That means God created everything, even these things:
























Last night Jesus became real to me.






I know if I were to be crusified and know what was to come of meI would be afraid. I never realized Jesus was. He went with his deciples to a arden and left them all at the fron except Peter, John and James. The four of them went to pray.











Jesus was asking God if this mission could be done without him. At least the part about him on the cross. On the third time Jesus answers himself.











He says, "Thy will be done.




Jesus didn't die on his cross.



Jesus died on my cross.



He died on your cross.











Every ounce of pain inflicted on that perfect man was for me.






And it was for you.






And it was for all of thoes who belive in him and what he did.






And all of thoes who dont.











He did not desierve this:











Stuco wasamazing last night. We should do media nights more often.











read these lyrics as this video plays.






carry my cross Third day:



As long as I rememberI've been walking through the wilderness Praying to the Father And waiting for my time I've come here with a mission And soon I'll give my life for this world I'm praying in the garden And I'm looking for a miracle I find the journey hard but It's the reason I was born Can this cup be passed on Lord, I pray your will be done In this world So I'll carry my cross And I'll carry the shame To the end of the road Through the struggle and pain And I'll do it for love No, it won't be in vain Yes, I'll carry my cross And I'll carry the shame I feel like I'm alone here And I'm treated like a criminal The time has come for me now Even though I've done no wrong Father, please forgive them They know not what they've done In this world Three more days and I'll be coming back again Three more days and I'll be coming back again

No comments: