Saturday, January 5, 2008

a letter to him...

Its so much easier to write.

I feel horrible I do. And I doubt he would belive it but Im hystarical. It hurts that I am hurting him. But I need a break. Im not sure when I started feeling this way, but I know I decided Thursday night.

We were texting, and I was typing a reply I love you too. And when I sent it it just didnt feel the same. And i have been thinking about it alot in the last few days.
I almost feel like it has been over used. We do say it alot. And it feels like it looses meaning. Like when you say your amazing everyday, it gets to be rutien almost.

I need a break. At least 2 weeks for just me. No guys, just friends, just God, just me.

I feel like you are choosing school because of me too. And I dont want that. Go where you want to go. I don't want to hurt you. It hurts me to hurt you. Im just not sure what I need or want right now.


Don't wait for me. Im not asking for that. Go live your life. We can see what its like in 2 weeks. If its ment to be, we will get back together. But if not, we will just be friends. And thats okay. You are an amazing person, and an amazing friend. You are so genuine. Your great.

I was listening to this song go youtube it and read these words its at the beggining of the song.

It made me think of you after the phone today, and I started crying really bad. I asked you when you wanted your stuff back because I was wearing your sweatshirt, because it still has a faint smell of you.

anyway...

brad pasiley...letter to me

If I could write a letter to meand send it back in time to myself at seventeenfirst I'd prove it's me by sayin'look under your bed, there's a Skoal can and a Playboyno one else would know you hidand then I'd say I know it's toughwhen you break up after 7 monthsand yeah I know you really liked her and it just don't seem fairbut all I can say is pain like that is fast and it's rareand oh you got so much goin' for you goin' rightbut I know at 17 it's hard to see past Friday nightshe wasn't right for you and still you feel like there's a knife stickin' out of your backand you're wonderin' if you'll survivebut you'll make it through this and you'll seeyou're still around to write this letter to me


im sorry.

No comments: